Thursday, December 17, 2009
venting christmas music*
It'd be dumb to start this out with "well christmas is almost here" becuase you know that-im sure. Christmas is a great time to me but I"ll admit I hate christmas music, not the music that celebrates jesus' birth but the snowman, santa, weather, jingle bells stuff. the only day i can handle it is on christmas eve n day. other then that i dont understand why we listen to christmas music the WHOLE month of december!!!! we dont listen to turkeys gobble the whole month of november so why must every radio station torcher me with jolly by golly music about good ol santa for THIRTY DAYS???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohh that is my favorite part. It is all I really listen to as soon as it comes on!! I blame our parents as that is all they did when we were little. I can't imagine christmas any other way!!!
ReplyDeleteCaleb Says: He agrees!! Heidi says: you are ruining your future kids and Caleb is enabling you!!!
ReplyDeletei started listening to Christmas music in November, we're jolly like that.
ReplyDeleteHey B.... Christmas is over hun!
ReplyDeletehey bee, you should update this thing someday
ReplyDeletedo you still need help updating this thing? you'd better do something to keep us all updated on your cooler the life, life.
ReplyDelete