whoa...what a busy couple of days I've had, remember when I said I don't have a life...little tip never say that! I basically cursed myself to make life more complicated.
To start off my cat chewed her foot off! So I had to take her to the vet...400 buckaroonies later and she is all ok. side note that money came outta my college fund....sad but it came down to two weeks worth of pay checks or a life. So with this dang conscience that I have I saved the kitty!
Next? oh yes there is more...I quit my fitness center job...why? Because they grrrrrr just thinking about it makes me mad! Basically Todd the dummy I work with NEVER actually works. But I do my best everyday every week yet somehow I am constantly the one that is yelled at. So last week I wasn't feeling well but still went to work and did the normal stuff lazily-is that a word? while telling the vacuum and myself how dumb it is that I work hard and Todd doesn't. so I went behind the desk like every other day for a hour and a half. But I had my lab top and was writing a letter for my young singles committee calling. Well the boss came in at that moment and was fearous...ugh...and from there it went down hill. I blame the vacuum.Ü
So now I have five applications from round town to fill out-yay...just kidding.
do you ever feel like your life goes in cycles like everything goes fabulous for a long time and then you blink and everything is suddenly wrong. I'm in that suddenly wrong stage and stuck wondering how long this one will last...
No comments:
Post a Comment