3.jpg)
There were days (many days) I seriously thought i wouldn't graduate. I did on online school for my first semester. But Mom and along with every one's prayers helped me through. if you've ever had an experience that you knew someday you would be able to look back and say "I'm grateful for that experience." but didn't and still don't want to say your grateful for that, yeah I've been there. actually I am there. cause I don't know if I should be grateful for all of it taught me because it was sooo hard and soooo threatening that I couldn't hardly survive. It was almost like I felt like if I didn't graduate that nothing else in the whole world could go right. I can guarantee that out of the other 150 students with me graduating, they didn't know or didn't understand just how wonderful it was to be able to do that. When something is that close from being taken away from you that is THAT important, you find yourself thinking through your life like what it would be like without it. So...either way the picture gives it away-yes I graduated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you obviously get the point- almost not graduating was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. Yes even scarier then Smeegle from lord of the rings! *If your confused and saying to yourself, oh my heck what is this chick talkin' about?!, then I'm with ya-its late tho if i can use that as an excuse....but I figured if I don't start somewhere now as in tonight, well then I wont ever get this thing done. But this is my life now, graduated, hoping to find a place that will hire a cripple, make a poster for Jordies grad party, clean my room, condense my junk to almost nothing, and go to college is pretty much what sums up of whats on my mind to do......and isn't that the ugliest hat they make us wear!? Darn square-Why a square? And worst part was I couldn't wear my hair the least bit fluffy, ugh life coulda ended there! Just kitten! Imma fighta!*sure hope I do the spell check right- you know like pickin the right words an' all.....yeah.....*

No comments:
Post a Comment