Wednesday, October 21, 2009

diagnosis mystery


yup that's me! Or most of me I guess. So Ma n' I went to Dr. Slougssours (hes the doc that said I have mild cerebral palsy) I don't want this post to be about everything that's wrong with me but for the next few sentences be prepared.
he said that hes been studying it for the past few months and found that baby's with CP when you scare or startle them they over react and their body's go into small convulsions. And he asked me if I get scared easily.......for anyone that knows me they might describe scaring me as a favorite past time. I on the other hand don't find it as amusing. So of course I answered that with an of course. His next question was with being cold... I am cold 99% of the time. Then why do I live in Minnesota? I blame Emma. For normal people being cold is something that they live with and they wear coats, I could ask a polar bear for his coat and still be cold. With being cold it actually hurts my muscles. He also brought up another thing and that was with flashing lights and loud repetitive noises. Think casinos. They make me faint/close to it. He describe to me that all things happen because I have hypersensitive sensors. due to traumatic birth. Which mine was. Any how it cleared up alota things that I thought were weird with me! And now I know why-and so do you!
So this post was for any of you who are interested! or were!
And pretty sure the "few" sentences I had intended became a whole book!
BUT how did today go...well I have driven myself crazy! hows that for awesome!? I woke up at 5:30 in order to take josh to seminary, slept in the car while i waited, took him to school, came home and went back to bed, set my alarm for 9:30, 10:25, 11:00, then realizing that I could kill the person who invented the snooze button, it rolled around to be 11:30-the time I shoulda been "rolling" outta the driveway for work at 12:00... rushed down stairs with only one sock on, natural hair, and un-brushed teeth. oh what a sight!! then to find the P.T. saying to me...Bethany if you can't get up and start your day then neither will I! So I cried.....still hating with passion the man that invented the snooze button. the rain took care of my hideous natural hair by drenching it completely. cold wet and mad at the PT...I climbed back into bed until 2:00! after that decided to clean the house. Josh finally came home and I decided to shower for the sake of the world. Drove Josh to church where he did a pancake challenge of four humongous pancakes in one hour. Josh I'm sadly and disgustingly proud to say was the only one who finished the challenge. Elder Pool was close with one bite to go...then threw up on his plate....so he lost. Josh was beaming with pride/sickness when he received hes free shirt! woot for Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment